Over 7K retail and institutional investors tuned into to last Grizzle Psychedelics Con on November 22nd 2021, the largest investor focused psychedelics conference in the world.
Grizzle has disrupted the status quo of boring broker conferences – we're LIVE on YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn, open to everyone – no logins or signups.
We're back with another edition of Grizzle Psychedelics Con on June 8th, 2022, live discussions with the top leaders in the industry on their goals to revolutionize how consumers deal with mental wellness. Come learn with Team Grizzle!
Enter your email address to win conference swag and receive the best millennial market investing research – Grizzle delivers the winners!
- Great charts showing how people who did respond to treatment with COMP 360 had a sustained improvement in mental wellbeing at least 12 weeks after treatment.
- Governments are not putting up any roadblocks to research, they are open to the promise of psychedelic drugs.
- Will disclose details of Phase 3 design over the summer and phase 3 scheduled to launch in the second half of 2022. Largest randomized trial ever for a psychedelic drug.
- Landmark deal with Otsuka Pharmaceuticals – 1st of its kind in psychedelics. Otsuka pays for all costs of phase 1 of two fast acting drug families (#2+#4) and has right of first refusal to negotiate a new deal if successful in phase 1 to fund further rounds of research.
- Otsuka did a ton of due diligence on Mindset the company and the data on family #2 and #4, should give investors confidence someone kicked the tires extensively already.
- Strong IP drug portfolio, more interest from big pharma, Q4 2022.
- Very active R&D pipeline, optimizing psychedelic therapy for time in clinic.
- Capitalization – have $64 million of cash, spending around $10 million/per quarter so a solid runway into mid-2023 to generate positive early trial results.
- Will have new data on University of Washington study (Embark) by end of 2022. Also data on study using neuroimaging helmet during treatment by end of the year.
- 4 human studies with new data coming out by the end of the year.
- 2 Pillar Business - HAVN Retail: Natural Products HAVN Labs: Psychedelic Extraction & Supply
- Deal with Green Stripe Naturals to supply psychedelics to 14 cannabis dispensaries in Jamaica. Planning to supply to other islands in Caribbean as well, just the beginning.
- Working on a project to be the first exporter of psilocybin to the UK.
- Recent distribution deals are part of the strategy to make functional mushrooms as available as possible.
- Focus on building revenue for the least upfront capital. Managing cashflow to extend runway.
- Lots more expansion room in Canada for functional mushrooms before they have to think about expanding into the US.
- A ketamine specialty company – best near-term revenue in ketamine.
- Largest indication for products are depression and pain.
- Creating medical delivery devices just as big an opportunity for Pharmather as clinical research of new drugs. Revenue will come faster from devices.
- Will continue to sign partnerships as a way to extend cash runway while still keeping solid upside from product success.
- Field Trip is now 2 entities – Reunion (drug discovery), Field Trip Health & Wellness (clinics)
- Expansion into “at home” therapy is a game changer for conversion. Field Trip can now offer services and generate revenue from a potential customer regardless of if they live close to a treatment center. At home is also far less capital intensive and more profitable.
- Ronan thinks at home has the potential to be bigger than clinic business.
- Both businesses well capitalized with over $20mm raised for clinic business as part of the spinoff.
- He believes ATAI has ownership in every promising commercially viable psychedelic drug. If they don’t own a piece, they looked at it and decided it wasn’t viable.
- A cash war chest is key right now (Atai has $350M cash and owns a stake in Compass Pathways). The funding market is basically frozen right now so if you haven’t thought ahead to be funded for next 12 months you might be in trouble.
- Thinks biotech sector will become one of the largest sectors over next 10 years. Breakthroughs are coming that will expand the amount of funding and revenue potential.