Grizzle sat down with the “Canna-Queen” herself Kim Rivers to talk about all things Trulieve.
Kim is always transparent and willing to help investors understand exactly what’s on the horizon for Trulieve.
There are lots of interesting things going on behind the scenes and Kim pulls back the curtain for us in this wide-ranging interview.
In this interview we talk:
- Regulatory catalysts investors should look for in 2020
- Which states will drive growth for Trulieve
- Has COVID made any lasting changes to how Trulieve sells to and services clients?
- New technology she is working on
- Why does Trulieve have less debt than everyone else?
- Where will expansion come from
- and much more..
The opinions provided in this article are those of the author and do not constitute investment advice. Readers should assume that the author and/or employees of Grizzle hold positions in the company or companies mentioned in the article. For more information, please see our Content Disclaimer.