Your privacy is important to Grizzle. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Grizzle collects, and the ways in which Grizzle uses that personal information.
How Grizzle Collects Personal Information
Grizzle may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Your email address and name
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Grizzle
- When you use certain Services (such as the prequalifying for credit cards), you authorize Grizzle to send your information to certain third party partners on your behalf and you authorize these partners to obtain credit reports and related information about you from one or more consumer reporting agencies.
- When you visit the Site, or open an email from Grizzle, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Services. When you use the Site on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
- A number of different targeting and advertising programs may be used on this site, including without limitation, Google Analytics.
How Grizzle Uses Personal Information
Grizzle may use your personal information to:
- To administer this website
- To personalize the website for you
- We use the information that you provide to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users across different devices, to improve the Services, to create new features and functionality, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
- We may use information collected automatically and from cookies to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services; (b) provide customized advertisements, content, and information across your devices; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of services and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- When you choose to share your own information to a publicly accessible area of the Site, such as a public profile page or any section where you can publicly submit questions to us, that information will be available to anyone who is able to access that content, including other Site users. Additionally, questions you submit, and answers provided by third parties may be posted on our Site and viewable by other users and the public.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, data storage, maintenance, and other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these third party service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to or process your information.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Grizzle from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of our website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Grizzle, our users, or others.
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Grizzle discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Grizzle may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the website or store on the website and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to your information, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users or other third parties with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post through the Services and on the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Grizzle is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
When you use the services of Grizzle, we may send one or more Cookies (which are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer or mobile device. We may use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. A Session Cookie disappears after you close your browser. A Persistent Cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your Cookie settings. If you delete, or choose not to accept, Cookies from Grizzle, you may not be able to utilize the features of Grizzle to their fullest potential.
Cookies on Our Website
Grizzle uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To deliver ads that are more relevant to you
- Directing you to services we offer that are more relevant to you
- Counting visitors to the website for our data analyzing purposes
Grizzle publishes Google AdSense and Double Click for Publishers interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 682 Indian Road, Toronto, Ontario, M6P 2C9, Canada